Ideas to stop being self defeating with my diet

Hi Marsha! I wanted to offer a suggestion on the sweets. I for one enjoy a sweet thing every day. Yes, I could try to give it up, but you know what? I have had wonderful results eating this way. Every night I eat one WW Giant Cookie Bar (frozen section of grocery store). They are 120 cal. each. Except for that treat, I eat all clean foods throughout the day. I am 25 lb lighter than pre-pregnancy and reached that about 10 months post partum. I believe that everyone is different. I like to know that at the end of the day I can have something sweet. By allowing myself this, I don't find the need to binge on sweet things.

I also want to suggest that you try eating 5-6 times a day. That has worked wonders for me over the past year. Every time I eat I have a protein and a carb. This keeps me satisfied. I will say that if you are doing heavy duty workouts, then you might just not be eating enough. I've struggled with that before where I thought I was eating enough, but then mid-week I'd be utterly ravenous. Adding more food really helped me. Good luck to you! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.