icklemoley - information for you

Stargazer

Cathlete
Hi Wayne,
I tried to email you but it came back 'undeliverable'.

A while ago I suggested to you a radical approach to your problem I didn't know if there was a connection, but I thought you could look into excess yeast in your body (or something like that) Anyway on a completely different topic (quitting sugar) the subject came up (candida) I'm still not sure if this will help you, but I thought you might want to talk with dlp252 (Donna). She said it was all right to pass her name on to you.

Take care,
-joy

Thanks Sweetheart for bumping this topic, actually i didn't see it. I have done a search in google and i can't see much related to this and peeing to much. Only on pain when peeing, which i don't have.I have noticed that cottage cheese (dairy) give me really bad exzema so i've stopped that. And i'm starting (slowly due to i'll get headaches BAD if i do it too quickly) cleaning up my diet. Looking into Palo nutrition. Hunter-Gather kind of eating, see if this helps. I have been for a diabetes test, and i'm on the very high end of normal (???) i ate my lunch around 3 hours before the best, and it was a buger, so not a real high sugar meal. Plus i keep getting pins and needles in my toes, so thats why i thought diabetes. I am back on the anitbiotics (10 days) just to put my mind at ease that it isn't an infection that hasn't gone away (though not a UTI as i've been tested 3 times) and see what happens. If nothing, then i guess it really is stress incontinence and i'll have to deal with it :( I have also noticed that i can pee and even an hour later (getting graphic now!!! turn away ladies!!!) i can shake it(!!!) and pee will come out. That isn't good and maybe i really need to think stress incontinence...:( Thank you for bumping this topic, it means alot.

Wayne.
xxxxxxx

Hey Star

Awwwwwwww bless you. That is such a nice thing to say. I thank you very much for your concern. It means alot. I will give these anitbiotics ago, then perhaps time to think ... yep ... incontience (ie - needing to pee alot).

Thanks again Star, you are a real Sweetheart.

Wayne.
xxxxxxx

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.