ICE rotations / Workout Manager

lina9496

Cathlete
There was a post on Cathe's Facebook page that all ICE rotations are in Workout Manager. I only see one, ICE / Ripped with HiiT under the rotations tab. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks

You have to use the wizard and first select "Download a Rotation" and then select "Cathe Rotation" to see all of the rotations.

You have to use the wizard and first select "Download a Rotation" and then select "Cathe Rotation" to see all of the rotations.

When I add an ice workout to the workout manager, no icon appears, yet if I select show details, I see the workout. Why aren't the icons appearing? I have no problem with any other workout I add.

Because you need to clear your browser's cache. All of the DVD covers are part of one big image called a "sprite". When you add a workout to your calendar the first time the single sprite image containing all of the DVD covers is cached on your computer. We then use CSS to add only the DVD cover from the single Sprite image you have selected each time. This makes the load speed much faster when using the Workout Manager since your browser does not have to download an image from our server after the sprite image has been cached on your computer. Until you clear your browser's cache you will still access the old sprite image which does not contain the ICE DVD covers. Hence the reason you're not seeing the ICE DVD covers when you add a workout to your calendar.

Because you need to clear your browser's cache. All of the DVD covers are part of one big image called a "sprite". When you add a workout to your calendar the first time the single sprite image containing all of the DVD covers is cached on your computer. We then use CSS to add only the DVD cover from the single Sprite image you have selected each time. This makes the load speed much faster when using the Workout Manager since your browser does not have to download an image from our server after the sprite image has been cached on your computer. Until you clear your browser's cache you will still access the old sprite image which does not contain the ICE DVD covers. Hence the reason you're not seeing the ICE DVD covers when you add a workout to your calendar.

Who knew? Thanks! That explains why on some browsers I see the ICE dvd pictures and on other I don't. Now I know how to fix it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.