I won Reuben tickets thanks to Cathe!

Bamagirl

Cathe-
I just won tickets to see Reuben and the American Idols tour when they come here to Birmingham, AL. I'm not sure if you follow the show at all but everything stops each week in Birmingham when the show comes on so that we can watch our hometown boy Reuben Stoddard. I called into the radio to try for tickets and had to yell Reu...ben! (holding the Reu... part for as long as I could - yes, it was live on the radio - how embarrasing). I had to compete against another woman and I beat her by more than 10 seconds - winning fifth row tickets!!

I've been doing your DVDs for 5 months now and although I had definitely noticed a difference in the way I look and feel, I didn't know my endurance had improved so much! Thanks for helping me stay motivated day after day, and thanks so much for helping me win tickets to see REUBEN - you are such an inspiration!!

Rebecca

Cathe-
I just won tickets to see Reuben and the American Idols tour when they come here to Birmingham, AL. I'm not sure if you follow the show at all but everything stops each week in Birmingham when the show comes on so that we can watch our hometown boy Reuben Stoddard. I called into the radio to try for tickets and had to yell Reu...ben! (holding the Reu... part for as long as I could - yes, it was live on the radio - how embarrasing). I had to compete against another woman and I beat her by more than 10 seconds - winning fifth row tickets!!

I've been doing your DVDs for 5 months now and although I had definitely noticed a difference in the way I look and feel, I didn't know my endurance had improved so much! Thanks for helping me stay motivated day after day, and thanks so much for helping me win tickets to see REUBEN - you are such an inspiration!!

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca!

Congratulations on your incredible vocal endurance, WOW! I bet your hometown is going crazy with excitement now. I know you have belted out a few more REUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBENS today. It must be so much fun to be in the middle of all the celebrating. What a fun contest to win too. I would have loved to have heard you. Thanks for sharing your story with us:)

Hi Rebecca!

Congratulations on your incredible vocal endurance, WOW! I bet your hometown is going crazy with excitement now. I know you have belted out a few more REUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBENS today. It must be so much fun to be in the middle of all the celebrating. What a fun contest to win too. I would have loved to have heard you. Thanks for sharing your story with us:)

It's always nice to hear how being in shape can have practical uses in our everyday lives;-) Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuben!

How FUN Rebecca! I bet your town is going crazy now that he has won! I would love to see the group on tour. They sounded wonderful when they all sang together. LOVED their version of "God Bless the USA". Have fun and who knows, maybe you will get your pix taken with Reuuuuuuuuuben! Congrats!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Rebecca -

From one Bamagirl to another - GOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUUUUUUU-BEN! Isn't it wonderful! I think I can relax a little now! What radio station? Magic 96? Anyway - Congrats!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.