I want to have a success storie to tell.

maymay

I just decided to become one of Cathe's next success stories. I'm very over weight and need to lose at least 75 lbs. I've got several of cathe's videos. I have the CTX six tape set. I have the Intensity series and I also have Maximum Intensity Strength. I will use these with lots of modifying to get the results that I want. I am (what do the call it) oh yes and intermediate exerciser. So I have a little experience. Any advice or help or what ever you have to offer is welcomed. I wont put a time limit on reaching my goal, by the way its 130 lbs. So if you calculated right that’s right 205lbs. Well I am 0ff to begin my journey wish me luck. maymay

Hi Maymay! Good for you! Just knowing you want to do it is the first step! Did you scroll down to read the other success stories here? There are several gals who have lost the amount and MORE that you want to lose. Mikkame and Getnfit@39 come to mind, but there are others. I believe Donna (getnfit@39) has lost over 200 #'s! Hang around here, read what everyone shares and you will get very motivated to stick with it. Post any questions you have and there is always someone around to help. GOOD LUCK to you. Keep us posted. Nice to have you join the group.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Maymay:

I JUST weighed myself this morning, and weighed in at 205 myself. I've been really down on myself lately, and after reading Carol's success with WW and Cathe, it gave me the motivation I needed to get started again TODAY!! Please, let's be a success story together. If you would like, feel free to email me at my email addy and hopefully we can keep one another accountable and motivated through the good and the bad. My addy is: [email protected]. I hope to hear from you!!

Kim

YES...Carol's story is GREAT!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wow! Thank you both so much. I would love to be a success story with you kim. It's some what of a relief knowing that some one out there is in this with me. So thanks again. Also to Debbie H. I read a few of the other post and it seems you are a great source for inspiration. I only pray you will continue to do the same for me. Thanks again. maymay

Maymay, please don't put a time limit on yourself. It's a sure way to set yourself up for failure. Setting time limits doesn't take into account the things that happen to us in life that knock us off course from time to time. You want to lose a half pound to two pounds a week max, or it won't stay off, and you'll lose too quickly. It's not healthy. And, your body will lose at the rate it loses. Period. You are not like anyone else, and you can't compare yourself to anyone else. We're each unique and different. The first four weeks of any sensible weight loss program is mostly water anyway. It's what you do AFTER that that counts. I like WW because it teaches portion control and healthy choices FOR LIFE. You want something you can stick with for the rest of your life, not something where as soon as you go back to eating normally you gain it all back. Exercise alone won't keep the weight off if you don't eat right. The two go hand in hand. Good for you for starting Cathe!!! She is the BEST, and you will get wonderful results with her!! Please keep in touch with us and keep posting, and let us know how you're doing! This site is filled with inspirational people, who have been on here a long time! I have learned SO MUCH from them since I decided to stop lurking and jumped right in here to post!! Best of luck to you!!

Carol
:)

Maymay!

You got it girl. Just let me know what I can do. Trust me, all you have to do to get started is pop in a Cathe tape and you will want every tape she's made. There is not a one you won't be happy with. Just remember to modify, modify, modify til you feel you can do them safely without injury. Don't push too hard too soon. Ease into it. Whenever you feel you need motivated or have a question, SOMEONE WILL be here. Welcome to our group of neat, neat people (guys and gals). You are in for a real treat!

Hi maymay,

Putting Cathe in your fitness routine will definitely make all the difference in your success! Her workouts will bring you results, all you have to do is hang in there with her and the crew and the results WILL come!;)
You've got some great workouts and in no time you'll have them all!

I look forward to your success story, if you ever need any modification tips just holler! :D

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Hi Maymay! You can do it! We're all here to help you so post your questions! You have a perfect set of videos to work with and you know Cathe will not disappoint. So good luck on your journey - we'll be anxious to hear about your trip along the way.

Maymay!!

As a 52 year old woman and having been where you as many have been, take it slow. Don't put additional stress to your goals with a time limit on your weight loss efforts. Before I started with Cathe I was overweight also. In over one year I lost over 60 pounds and close to 35 inches melted off my body. I'm in a little slump now because of recent surgery and a few months of lower back pain, but overall I feel great physically. Once I'm back on my feet - I will be back like gangbusters. There are such great success stories on this forum and what an inspiration they are to me! Go for it Maymay - one day at a time. There will be times when you want quit and give up. When you have those days, come to us, we'll help you through this and we'll do it together. You've taken the first steps... now take them slowly and you will reach the finish line!! I'm very proud of you!!

Take care Maymay,

Iris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.