I vote for a new topic!!!!

I never posted to the other thread, but I have been reading. I honestly think the guy just has a big head. He's probably built like a whimp, but thinks he's in amazing shape. Usually when people are in great shape, they don't go around bragging about how ripped and chiseled they are. That being said. I am currently doing P90, and I can say that it doesn't have the fun factor that Cathe's workouts have for me, but I am actually enjoying mixing it up with my Cathe workouts right now. I am going to be doing Cathe's workouts, like Drillmax in place of Plyo, because I can't see myself doing Plyo for a 90 day rotation. I would go out of my mind. I am also using more of Cathe's workouts for the abs section, and will change up the Yoga workouts too. I have never been a fan of yoga, but have been giving it a try with P90, and I must admit, I am surprised. Yoga is not easy like I thought it would be. I have also ordered STS. Like many of you, I am a big Cathe fan, but I'm not stuck on just one instructor's workouts. I don't know why "R" is soo hung up on P90! Does he think these workouts are going to keep him interested for the rest of his life? I don't know, but what I like so much about this forum is that we are big Cathe fans, but we are willing to workout to other videos too. I find that as I do other workouts, I come to appreciate Cathe's workouts even more. Fitness should be all about challenging your body in different ways. I don't think Cathe thinks she's the only professional in the industry, and to be honest, I don't think Tony Horton would think he is either. Maybe Mr. Ripped & Chiseled should reconsider and give STS a try when it comes out. I am looking forward to seeing the results, that I have no doubt I will see in my own body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.