I think that Jai is.......

lorihart

Cathlete
absolutly gorgeous! I have been looking at her while doing my videos.( I don't normally look at the t.v when I know what I am doing but I am learning new videos);)
Does anyone else think that she is drop dead gorgeous? I wonder is she into any fitness modeling? And she as a awesome physique as well.Very lean and cut.She looks like she should be into competitons.
Just wanted to add that.I always go to post this but always forget.
Lori
p.s....i still like men ,though:7

Hi Lori! I too think that Jai is drop dead gorgeous and I too only look at her & her form. I was thinking the same thing as you that she should enter into a fitness competition, maybe the one that Amy has entered? She's come a long way from when we first viewed her in the Slow & Heavy series. It probably took her a year to get to where she is now. I'd give my right arm to look like that. Kathy:D

I must agree. She is very well defined! I told my hubby " That's what I want to look like when I'm done!":) He too thinks she looks amazing(of course!) Susan

Yes! She is gorgeous! I have to say that I was so impressed with all of the beautiful physiques in the new workouts. It just goes to show you that we really all are "works in progress"!

Plus on another note, I loved everyone's hair and makeup.

It's funny how I feel like I know all of these people! LOL! Watching their progression has been a real treat and very motivating to me!

I agree. She definitely is a beauty---she's got it all: gorgeous face, hair, and body. I'll bet she's a nice person, too, and her husband is a hunk!!! Suzanne

Jai is my favorite too. Gorgeous woman and tremendous physique. I wish they'd put her in Cedie's spot rather than in the back.

I think she looks fantastic! She looks even better than she did in earlier videos. I like her hair short like it is in the Intensity Series.

I agree she looks stunning! LOL Lori! But please keep Cedie in her own spot, c'mon! I count on Cede (tee hee)!

I, too, feel familiar and comfortable seeing Rhonda, Cede (sp?) Brenda, and other girlfriends!

Haven't viewed BC yet! (boys)

Jai is a knockout and the most beautiful woman I've seen in ANY workout video. I really wish Cathe would take her out of the back row in the workouts!

Sign me up for the Jai fan club as well. She could definitely enter (and win) the Miss Universe pageant! I thought she looked incredible in the Slow & Heavy series also.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.