I think my earlier question did not sound right

Cathe,
I asked a question yesterday about the best heartrate for maximum fat burn. I am 36 years old and have been reading that the heart rate I maintain may not be the best for maximum fat burn. Can you help me with this question? I stated yesterday that I rely more on your advice than anyone else's, and I meant that I would like to hear from any of the "educated crowd" that follows you as well as you yourself, as this advice is much better than anything I may be reading and I would rely on it more than what I have read. There . . . . . that hopefully came out better. I hope that my post yesterday did not offend.
Question #2, I have been working out on my 8 inch step height for years even for IMAX 2 and 3, but I heard in your most recent DVD that you had increased your step height to the 8 inches. Am I working out on a step that is too high? Please let me know because I have read that keeping your heart rate too high for you entire work out does not burn fat, it puts you in an anaerobic state instead. As well, this may be too hard on your knees. However, it has never given me any knee problems, I am more concerned with the best heart rate for fat burn.
Thank you so much, you are the best, as are the "educated crowd" that I would love to hear from as well. Thanks!!!!!! Ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.