I think I am in love

LauraMax

Cathlete
with every single guy on HGTV. Yep, even the gay ones. If I knew how to get David Bromsted (sp?) to switch teams I'd do it in a heartbeat. ;)

Why is it every contractor I meet is wider than he is tall, unshaven, unwashed, uncombed, slightly oderous & feels the need to show off half his butt crack? Not a single one has even remotely resembles any of the guys on HGTV. :mad:

i've never seen hgtv, but.....
gotta give a shout-out to my local plumbing contractor - he's tall, lean, HUGE BICEPS, and is adorable when snuggling a baby.....oh, wait! i married him!:D:cool::cool::cool:
if we ever have a crew working in jersey i'll send a couple of his guys your way!;)

Chico is a funny guy. And very cute. I'd like him to take care of some lighting in my house. :p

I think my favorite is that redheaded guy Lynn on Sell This House (I think it's Sell This House--the one w/Lisa Laporta). I don't typically go for redheads or guys w/girls' names, but this dude is smokin'!

Yep! I mean...Yip! hahah...I know I never liked him on Trading Spaces, blaaghhh.

I would marry candace olsen. And we could run off into the sunset and start a booming interior design business since I haven't been able to yet. :)

Actually, any guy who is willing to do some work around the house gets extra points - ok, maybe not ANY :rolleyes:

Chico is a funny guy. And very cute. I'd like him to take care of some lighting in my house. :p

I think my favorite is that redheaded guy Lynn on Sell This House (I think it's Sell This House--the one w/Lisa Laporta). I don't typically go for redheads or guys w/girls' names, but this dude is smokin'!

OMG, I LOVE CHICO!!! I've always said nothing transforms a space like lighting and he is The (Lighting) Man. I dvr every segment of Divine Design because I worship Candice Olsen. Her bathrooms and kitchens are THE most incredible transformations on tv, or anywhere else, and Chico is a big part of the reason.

BTW, I too am deeply attached to the men of HGTV (and Mike Holmes of Holmes on Homes on The Discovery Channel). There ain't nothing like a man who knows how to do stuff around the house. I once told my Russian-born sister-in-law she got the last remaining American man who does. My brother (who's too busy to help me out) knows how to do EVERYTHING! Man, I want one of those.

OMG, I LOVE CHICO!!! I've always said nothing transforms a space like lighting and he is The (Lighting) Man. I dvr every segment of Divine Design because I worship Candice Olsen. Her bathrooms and kitchens are THE most incredible transformations on tv, or anywhere else, and Chico is a big part of the reason.

BTW, I too am deeply attached to the men of HGTV (and Mike Holmes of Holmes on Homes on The Discovery Channel). There ain't nothing like a man who knows how to do stuff around the house. I once told my Russian-born sister-in-law she got the last remaining American man who does. My brother (who's too busy to help me out) knows how to do EVERYTHING! Man, I want one of those.

<sigh> My first BF ever was like that. He never had to read directions, he could just look at something & know exactly how to put it together. I should've kept him. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.