I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP CATHE!

jistbrenda

Cathlete
HI cathe, my name is Brenda, I would really like for you to give me a rotation that will give me wt. training, with light wts. i want to look like you :) I also need to get my core work , aroebics and stretching in there. I don't have a clue how to do the rotation for all that. i used to do pyramid upper and lower alternating days and some kind of aroebics on opposite days but since i been watching you, i see i need at least 20 mins of core 3 x's a week and stretching etc. please, if you would cathe, give me a rotaion i can do, so i know i am getting everything i need in there. i am 39 and i do have a right knee that has been giving me pain, which my doc says i have slight changes in. whatever that means. anyway...please help. thanks in advance. by the way... i useually watch you on fit tv. can you give me one according to that? if i need other videos, i don't have a problem buying them:) thanks again brenda

Not Cathe but there is a rotation forum that deals with all sorts of rotations from Cathe and others. maybe you should check that out.

thank you, but i can't seem to figure out what one i should do. i'm not good with setting up rotations, just good at following them :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.