I need to cancel my registration!!!

You have to contact customer service. deposits are non-refundable, but as long as you cancel before your second payment you will not be charged for your second payment.

Unfortunately, I had something come up that weekend as well, my sister in law is getting married that weekend. How dare her to pick the same weekend as Cathe's road trip. What is customer service phone number or e-mail address. All I see on the "contact us" tab is technical support, order support etc.

Unfortunately, I had something come up that weekend as well, my sister in law is getting married that weekend. How dare her to pick the same weekend as Cathe's road trip. What is customer service phone number or e-mail address. All I see on the "contact us" tab is technical support, order support etc.

oh noooooo...my roomie is not coming:(......that's ok....i understand.....enjoy ur sister in law's wedding:)

Yeah, bummer Laquitta. I was going to send you a personal message as well. I was somehow hoping that my sister in law would decide on her own to change the date (like maybe availability of the reception hall or something would come up), but it sounds like her wedding date is set in stone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.