I need help Fitnessfreak!

great2bfit

Cathlete
Hello again, I was thinking of doing your Muscle Building & Defining Rotation. But I have a few questions for dvds I dont have. 1. What can I do in place of yoga. I dont own any I only have windsor pilates. 2. Cardio and weights, I only have the vhs so should I just fast forward to each step routine or do a different w/o? 3. Step Blast premix , I only have vhs , so do I just to 1 & 3 and the challenge? 4. What should I do in place of Rythmic Step? 5. On week 2- day 4- you have step blast/sj&P premix, Is that the entire step blast tape?, and how can I do Sj&pump with vhs? 6. And finally, can I do more cardio, or see better results with what you have posted? I'm sorry to be such a pain in the a** but I really love your rotations and what to do them right, and of course your expertise is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for you help. Lori

Wow, lots of questions.

1. Any stretch workout would be good. Do you have Cathe's Stretch Max? If so, sub with those.
2. You can just FFW to the next step segment, jog in place while you're doing that.
3. You can do the same as C&W, just ffw to each segment, keep jogging to keep your HR up.
4. Any hour cardio you want, Step Fit, Step Works, whatever.
5. That workout is SJ&P step and hi/lo and then all of Step Blast skipping the warm up. Do you have SJ&P? Just do SJ&P warmup, step and hi/lo skipping the weight segments, then do all of Step Blast.
6. You can do more cardio if you feel you need too. Keep it to 20-30 minutes on days where cardio isn't in the workout. Do the cardio segments of CTX if you have that series, or 1/2 of IMAX 2 or something like that.

Let me know if I answered all these to your expectations. SOoetimes I'm not sure what people are asking, you know? :)

I'm sorry for so many questions. Thank you so much Debbie, you are a sweetheart. I already went ahead before I had heard from you and did Pilates instead of yoga tonight. So, on the rest of yoga days do a stretch tape? I dont have Cathe's but I have P90x stretch, would that do? Thanks again for your help. Lori

I suppose you could do Pilates, nothing wrong with that. I just don't count pilates as a stretch-type workout, its more for the core region and you get quite a bit of ab and core work with the rotation. So the P90x stretch would probably be better to go with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.