I need a sub for Body Fusion......??!!

RWattier

Cathlete
Body Fusion is on my rotation, and I need a good sub for it.

Here is what I have for Circuit style workouts, which is what this one sounds like - (would an old firm circuit be better since they are easier??)

BC
Terminator
Circuit Max
C&W
BM
HSTA

THE FIRM
Crosstrainers

Anyone got any ideas yet - I am supposed to do CTX upper body that day and then Body Fusion. I know that Body Fusion is an easier dvd, but is there anything in particular I should be doing. I am trying to follow this rotation super closely, but I don't have the CTX series yet or Body Fusion.....

I am following the August 2004 rotation BTW

Thanks!

Reba,

I don't usually try to answer rotation questions since I am a forum newbie and I am the one actually asking them... LOL... but since you mentioned the Firm. I did the Firm for two years. I looked at the Body Fusion description on the DVD page and it alternates weight segments with cardio segments. If you have Complete Aerobics and Weight Training with Emily Walsh, that should do it. I really like that workout, it is one I did the most.

Cardio and Weights, no doubt about it. It's the perfect substitution.

I'm surprised the rotation has you doing a circuit workout with weights, AND CTX upper body in the same day? That's a lot of upper body work! Are you sure the rotation isn't suggesting that you just do the cardio portions of Body Fusion? If that's the case, then CW also has an all-step premix on the dvd.

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi Reba,
I see you will be doing Legs & Glutes the next day so I would do Cardio & Weights or Circuit Max. I have used these on upper body days quite a lot.
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.