I made my first order

msfrost1

Hello everyone,

I finally made my first order. I ordered power hour and mis dvd, I also ordered boot camp for later training. My dvd will be here pretty so, I'm getting ready to get murdered with this killer workout. I just hope that the firm help me out some, I know cathe is more advance. Talk to you all later.

Meverllyn :7

RE: I made my first order!!

Did you get the BootCamp/Muscle Endurance DVD? Muscle Endurance is my favorite muscle workout - it is thorough yet really hard. I sweat a lot but feel wonderful afterwards. I have done MIS and Power Hour, but Muscle Endurance remains the favorite.

You will do great!! Firm is a great preparation for Cathe, and yet you will LOVE moving on to more of a challenge. You will also be amazed at how your body will rise to the occasion......so to speak. Firm promises visible results in ten workouts, Cathe delivers it! Cathe also delivers on "moving to the next level", so enjoy it!

Meverllyn,
When you get your DVD's and try them post your thoughts! I used mostly the Firm before I discovered Cathe. She will be a challenge to you, but don't give up. I love having workouts that I have to work at to master. Preview them before you do them. If you have the DVD's there are so many options with these workouts so you don't have to do the whole workout the first few times. Have fun and welcome!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.