I love these shoes!!

shobbsie

Cathlete
I don't remember who recommended Freddy shoes, but I took a chance and I love them!! However, I noticed that when I ordered them they were on closeout. Does anyone else carry them? If not I will probably order another pair for later on. I'll wait and see how my knees and feet feel tomorrow, but I didn't have any discomfort whatsoever while doing SJP. I even did all the impact!
Again, thanks to whomever recommended these shoes. I just hope there is somewhere else I can purchase them.

Sharron

I know I recommended them a LONG time ago. I think I bought mine from some "body" something site? Where did you get yours?? I have 2 pairs! I also LOVE the new Nike Extreme Step energy??

You can get them at US Bodyware but they are also close-out. I don't think they are going to continue selling them here in the U.S. I remember several years ago being able to get on freddys.it & ordering them, but not anymore.

I also LOVE them! I have the black ones & the white hi-tops.

Marla

Sharron...I know I have recommended them alot. I even oredered another pair on closeout. I did a search on Google and didn't find anyone else that carries them. I am hoping in a few months that will change...:)..so I will keep looking...Carole

I also did a Google search and couldn't find them anywhere else either. I went to usbodyware.com and yes, they are closing them out and of course, they did not have my size in anything. I was really bummed but I ordered the Ryka Rhythm II based on others' reviews of this shoe. I haven't gotten them yet so I'll let you know....
Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

I also did a Google search and couldn't find them anywhere else either. I went to usbodyware.com and yes, they are closing them out and of course, they did not have my size in anything. I was really bummed but I ordered the Ryka Rhythm II based on others' reviews of this shoe. I haven't gotten them yet so I'll let you know....
Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.