I LOVE the workout blender

Ciddy

Cathlete
I remember reading (I think) somewhere that Cathe stated she doesn't have the workout blender option anymore because it caused some problems (can't remember exactly why), but I so totally and completely love having that option on KPC. That's my favorite kickboxing workout anyway, but having the option to create my own routine makes it even better. I wanted a really long kickbox workout this weekend, so I mixed my own little workout. I mixed the high intensity drills in between the combos and it kicked my butt. I absolutely loved it. I wish more workouts offered that option.:)

That dvd would be my pick if I could only have one. It is so versatile and effective! Perhaps the producers will be able to implement something like it in future. Speaking of the future, I am really excited about Cathes announced new workouts and can't wait till release!

Lorrie,

I did the warm up, then combo 1, then the high intensity drills, then combo 2, high intensity drills again, combo 3, then the cool down. I want to try mixing it with the warm up, then the high intensity drills, combo 1, high drills, combo 2, high drills, combo 3, high drills, cool down. I love the high intensity drills in that workout. The workout was around 70 minutes mixed that way. The drills are around 14 minutes, each combo was between 8-9 minutes and I can't remember exactly how long for the WU and cool down, but I know I worked out over an hour. I love KPC the way it is, but I love it even more putting the drills in between the combos instead of doing all of them before the combos. I'm not sure why more people don't use the workout blender option, but I wish they would. :)

I loved the workout this way. I was sweating up a storm and it had more of an interval feel mixing it this way. I hope you enjoy it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.