I know what I need!

fitharp

Cathlete
I have been having great results doing the rotations Cathe makes up each month, they are just what I need. Now all I need is for her to tell me what to eat, when to eat it and how much to eat and I will be looking great!
Michele

LOL Michele! I would love that too! Maybe Cathe will consider "adopting" each of us for a week so that we can live with her and take notes on everything she does to look that great!;)

I think that is why I like the rotations Cathe does. When i don't use them I am to overwhelmed with all the choices. Same with food. I get to overwhelmed with all the choices. What are some samples of what you eat for breakfast, and all the times you eat 5-6 times a day? I need an eating rotation - everything all spelled right out for me!
Michele

>Eat "clean" and in moderation 5-6 times a day...every 2-3
>hours. There!:p

LOL! As a matter of fact, I DO THAT! There!:p :p

I admit to not eating squeaky clean though and cheating more then I should but I am happy w/my diet and actually pretty happy with my physique! Although I'd LOVE to look like a fitness competitor, I know that's not realistic for me but a girl can dream, can't she? ;)

My "cheat day" method has been working great for me lately. Every day but Friday, I eat clean with no sugary treats, and watch the portions. Then on Friday, it's pizza night and ice cream for dessert. That way, if I'm getting a huge craving for major sweets, I can tell myself how easy it is to wait just a few days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.