i just ordered some new dvds!

jdoll

Cathlete
i got stretchmax, coremax and GS tris/chest. yee-haw!

i wanted to know what your favorite strecthmax combo is.....??????

jes:)

Hi Jes...great choices! :) My favorite Stretch Max segment is the one with the Dynaband...I believe it's the last one...this is really good and deep...the stretches feel great! You didn't ask, :) but my fave Core Max workout has got to be the one with the stability ball and the medicine ball, though the stability ball one only comes in a close second...of course I haven't even tried the premixes on that one yet! Have only done GS tris/chest once and just the 1/2-hour premix so can't really give a lot of feedback on that one, though what I did was (of course) very good! :) I think you'll enjoy these! :)

I love stretchmax it is one of my favorite out of the HC series. I like segment #1 and #3. I have done the second one only once and I didn't like it. So I don't do it. As far a coremax I like the one with no equipment and the one with stability and med. ball together. The premixes are very good. I like the one that is named Tough Core. Believe me you will be sore from that. The Chest/tri dvd is awesome. The pushups you do on their are crazy! I still can't do all of them yet. I have babbled enough, but you ordered some great dvds.

kim

Hi Jes,

I have been using StretchMax a lot lately. My favorite is combo 3 with the dynaband, followed by combo 1 with no equipment.

Enjoy!

Tammy

Thanks ladies! Now that i have my w/o room so relaxing and i'm not in a rush to get out of there, i thought it would be nice to have a stretch workout. i watched the clip on collagevideo.com and i LOVED the music! i can't wait to get them:7

jes

I like the one with the stability ball the best, but I like doing all the segments in one long stretch workout. Yes, the music is beautiful.

Jes, GS-chest/triceps... boy, are you in for a LOAD of fun! Those push-ups... When Cathe asks, "Are you seeing stars yet?" I always shout at the TV: "An entire constellation, Cathe!":7

Pinky

Good choices Jes!! I like the Dynaband stretchmax the best myself. I know I should really stretch more...:)...I ordered some new ones too. SS/PP and the CTX series ( it's Laurie's fault... )....:)...Carole

I have to say I like all three StretchMax sessions. After the intensity of Cathe's cardio and those pyramids I've been doing, stretching feels wonderful

Jes, I'm with Carole, I like the stretches with the band best, you'll get lots of pleasure}( out of all of these workouts.

Carole, I'm honoured that I could inspire you to break out your credit card, we can think of each other when we get our bills:+ ! Like I said, doesn't being bad feel sooooo good:7 ! I'm itching to do the CTX upper body split and happy to be finished with all the rewinding and cueing I used to do with CTX. I love this series and always find that when I replace my VHS I learn to love the workout in a whole new way. I can't wait to hear what you and Jes think of your new dvds!:)

Take Care
Laurie

>Jes, GS-chest/triceps... boy, are you in for a LOAD of fun!
>Those push-ups... When Cathe asks, "Are you seeing stars yet?"
>I always shout at the TV: "An entire constellation, Cathe!":7
>
>
>Pinky

Thank god, I'm not the only one. That blue mat I use under me for push-ups (for when I have to drop to my knees on my wooden floor) gets so blurry, I can't tell if I'm up or down on the push-up.

Marla

well. i got the dvds a day earlier than expected and i previewed GS(holy moses! that looks so hard!) and then i did the first 2 combos of SM. I loved it! i think it is very relaxing.

Carole: i want to hear what you think about your new ones too!

thanks ladies:7

jes

>
>Carole: i want to hear what you think about your new ones
>too!
>
>thanks ladies:7
>
>
>jes

Be happy to let you know....newly married woman...:)...I should get them Monday...:)...Carole

Hi Jes,

I own all 3 DVDs and I love them all. Core Max segment 1 is my favorite--it is intense with plenty of reps and sets of abs/core excercises(I've had other non-Cathe abs workout that just don't have the intensity nor adequate reps/sets that Core Max has). The fact that there are very little rest periods between excercises makes me work my abs that much harder ( a blessing and a curse :) ). The portion that has the medicine ball from Core Max segment is right up there with my favorite Core Max segment 1. I'm still working on stabilizing myself on the stability ball, so for now it ranks last---not because of the workout itself, but because of me.

Stretch Max segment one is my favorite on Stretch Max. I guess I'm not much of a stability ball user when it comes to stretching. Stretch Max segment 3 with resistance band is also great.

Gym Style Chest and Triceps is wonderful! I love her variations of excercises. In the past, I usually worked out just the more common areas---biceps and shoulders. For me, it is refreshing to have such a thorough workout for the chest and biceps with plenty of reps/sets. The resistance band bonus burns kicked my behind! I also have Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps, which is the perfect complement to Gym Style Chest and Triceps, for a complete upper body workout.

Enjoy!

Leslie L.

I am so jealous!! I cannot wait to get my Hardcores for Christmas :) That is the only thing I am asking for from my hubby, parents, inlaws, etc..........I figure I can pitch in towards it as well -

I just ordered the CTX series - so I am really excited to get that :)

Too bad its on backorder..........I almost got SS/PP to satisfy my craving until then, but I withheld - I figure by september I will be ready for SJP/SB and PP/SS..............

I have gone crazy since the beginning of the year and will have spend a buck on Cathe this year - but man is she worth it!!! No more boring Firm workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.