I just got my replacement CLX DVD's..I'm not complaining...I'm just saying......... .

PhatFitness

Cathlete
I guess you could call this a "DUH" moment but when I called BB to request a replacement for scratched DVD's I guess I just assumed they would just send me replacement DVD's.......they didn't......they replaced the entire CLX order, books, free gifts and all!!!!!. The release of these defective DVD's must be costing BB a small fortune. There has got to be some heads rolling over this one... ....wonder if the person who approved the release still has a job.

This is crazy!!!!

The whole package? Wow! I called BB about the scratched disks last weekend and was told that they would send new disks out. Now I am eager to see if they ship the whole thing to me. The person at BB that I spoke with did ask me if my invoice showed who packed it. Apparently, there was supposed to be some notation showing a "packed by" person or code number, which there was not--at least on my invoice. So it appears that they are trying to figure out whose head to roll.

BTW, how long did it take to get your new disks?

MissL

I know! It's crazy.

On the video fitness forum, there are several people who are waiting for a third set.
Did your replacement dvd arrive in good condition? They continue to ship scratched dvds everyday.

I know! It's crazy.

On the video fitness forum, there are several people who are waiting for a third set.
Did your replacement dvd arrive in good condition? They continue to ship scratched dvds everyday.

Missl and Cynthia: On my original set the "packaged by" was blank, but BB didn't ask about that. My set is in perfect condition, I wish they would have sent the bonus disk by mistake.....I'm going to share my extra set with a friend.

I'm kind of wondering if it's her packaging that's getting the gummy stuff on them during shipping, and it doesn't really matter who packed them. Mine arrived pretty much fine, first set, but there was a little gumminess on one of them. Those things they sit on seem gummy.

And then there's the confusion over the 15th workout which seems to be "Fat Blaster" on some people's abs disc, but not on a lot of ours (including mine). It's confusing since the disc in the deluxe package has "Fat Burn Challenge". Who knows?! I think they did this in a big hurry!

-Beth

I'm waiting on my third set-- the second set still had scratches. But yes, I got new books, purple band-- everything. I'm sending my first set to my best friend, who lives far away. We're going to do the program together (she said she will live with the scratches since there are a few skips, too) and I can fill in any blanks or spots that don't work with a quick explanation.

Anyway, at least they are making good on replacing the defective ones.

Since all of you have been posting about CLX, I have decided to get a set. However, I am waiting until I hear that they are shipping good versions!

I requested my replacement DVDs over 2 weeks ago. they said it would be 2-4 business days and I'm still waiting.

Same here (though I'm oddly relieved to know I'm not the only one, LOL!) I know there are holidays and weekends to account for, but I"m pretty darn sure there have been more than 4 business days since then!

Kathryn, I had sent them an e-mail about it, and they made it sound like it is in high demand and it might be back ordered. They gave me a very vague answer with no time frame. Hmmm...

Same here (though I'm oddly relieved to know I'm not the only one, LOL!) I know there are holidays and weekends to account for, but I"m pretty darn sure there have been more than 4 business days since then!

I think it's odd that you have not received your replacements Kathryn.:confused: I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my scratched dvd's because they worked. I waited at least a week before I contacted my coach. I'm pretty sure we called for replacements within days of each other. I received my replacements within a week after my coach contacted CS for me. I didn't have to go through the hassle myself:)
I would call them again to find out where your replacements are!

I also got the full set as a replacement. The new set did include the TJ Fat Blaster workout - BUT it also has that bonus workout info printed on the binder/holder to the product as well.

BB obviously did a few production runs on the product - and I would bet they knew there were issues - but sent them anyway since the DVD's seem to be playing right. I bet there are a lot of people that dont read all the online forums to even know there would be an issue. I know I wouldnt have looked that close without reading about it first.

I know I'll be waiting for mine for a long time because I didn't call them until last week. I'm hoping because they're on backorder that they'll be pressing new ones and these will be scratch free. The ones who asked for replacements and got them probably just got the ones that were left over in the warehouse, which is why so many still have the same problem w/ the replacements.

Kathryn, I think you and I ordered our replacements at about the same time. I wonder what the deal is? I thought about contacting them again, but it seems futile.

Kathryn and I live relatively close(within 60 miles), so we shall see if I have the same issues. I just asked for my replacement yesterday.

Kathryn, I think you and I ordered our replacements at about the same time. I wonder what the deal is? I thought about contacting them again, but it seems futile.

Double check your email....they should have sent you a notice that "your order is on the way" along with tracking informaton.

Kathryn,

What do you think about all the conversation on VF about CLX, hypertrophy etc.
It is REALLY confusing me. I'm trying not to get caught up in it because the more I read, the more confused I get.
I don't want to look like a bodybuilder, but I want to gain muscle. I would like to gain as much as possible before I go through menopause.

I'm so confused:confused::confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.