I just got dumped!

Thanks again everyone. I love the shrimp story!!! I'm sure I will feel better soon. Just put all of his stuff in a box!!!! Soon there will be no visable trace that he ever existed. Just off out to buy myself a wonderful boquet. ;-)

This thought helped me, hope it helps you even if you are not religious...."May you trust God that your are exactly where you are meant to be." Something better is waiting for you and you just had to get this one raod block out of the way. Do the wine thing, give yourself a small period of time to grieve, and move on girl!;)

Oh wait!! I have it. You MUST rent the movie Shopgirl. Promise me you will. And don't forget the Haagen Daaz. ;)
-Nancy

I'll rent it, too!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Look on the bright side, you are one step closer to finding the right one! I didn't get married until I was 31 and I mean to tell you, I got my heart broke many times before my husband came along. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me and I FINALLY gave up searching. I just didn't care anymore, I was tired of dating, tired of being fixed up. Then I met my husband and that was all she wrote. Everyone used to tell me, "he'll come along when you least expect it." I got so sick of hearing that but they were right. So keep your chin up and don't get discouraged.

Ashley

Ashley, it was EXACTLY the same for me, except I was 40 when I met my DH. I had just broken up with someone and wasn't the least bit interested in finding someone new, and, of course, there he was.
-Nancy

I never dated in high school or college... and had resigned to never getting married... and was okay with that... and then I saw this guy and thought "he'd be good for a summer fling"... and 8 years later... we're married

I know that doesn't help YOU, Eva, but I think we all have to be okay with ourselves before we can be okay for someone else. That's what to focus on right now! You're a wonderful person as you are.

(((((Eva)))))

ETA: In answer to your question of what I do when I need a pick-me-up, I SPEND MONEY!!! :7 :7 }( }( }( :7 :7

Sorry you were treated this way. He'll probably be the one getting dumped next.:p

My friend Carrie lived in Colorado, was engaged and living w/ him also. He came home drunk one night and told her he slept w/ someone just to see if he would actually actually cheat on her. She sat there silently then called him every name in the book and went to bed. Over the next couple of days she packed up her stuff and made sure she wasn't there when he was. On her last visit to pick stuff up she went by the store and bought some fresh fish and placed it on the heating pad of his water bed. A couple days went by and someone told her he moved the girl in right after she moved out. They said the place was really starting to stink and they couldn't figure out why. Carrie, not trusting anyone, never told a soul. }( The guy finally decided to move and when he dismantled the waterbed found the fish. His response was:"That b@*ch is good". She now lives here in Az and is a stock broker. Needless to say, she doesn't trust men as far as she can throw them. When she goes back home she sees him but doesn't say anything.

I'll be busy watching the movies everyone has recommended!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.