I just found out...........

T

trevor

that my wife Michelle is pregnant!!! This will be our second and I'm so very happy! I wanted to share the news with my fitness friends.
WOOOHOOOOO!
happy.gif

Trevor

Oh My!!

Soooo happy for you & Michelle!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
Now, it's our turn to share a SMILE with you. Congratulations and keep us posted! DebbieH

How exciting!!!

Congratulations to both of you, trevor and michelle
wink.gif
How old is your first? Thanks for including your fitness friends in your family!
julie
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Yea!

Congratulations Trevor and Michelle!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hey Trevor, now you can post in the Pregnancy Forum
wink.gif
It will be fun to hear about the pregnancy in the check-ins...great news!

nancy:O)

GREAT idea Nancy!

It will be great to hear a husband's perspective on the pregnancy forum! We'll be waiting Trevor!

I'm so happy for you both

It's great that you are so excited and what to share with us. Keep us posted as how she or they are doing. Lora

Congratulations!

Congratulations to both of you & best wishes to your wife on a healthy & comfortable pregnancy! You will keep us posted on any sympathy pounds you gain won't you Trevor?

Hey Trevor!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-10-00 AT 12:12PM (EST)</font></center>

Now you can post to the pregnancy forum!!!!
Hey, why not?! ( I see several of us thought of this!!!!) I posted this before I read all the rest.

Best wishes! If it's a girl, be sure you teach her to be sports minded, plus give her music lessons. Gotta cover all the territory, ya know.

happy.gif
happy.gif

That is so great

Congratulations all over again, Dad. You've been doing this for more years than I have, but it never gets old, does it? What a nice way to usher in Mothers Day. I'm so happy for you. Boy or girl, you'll be a great fitness role model. If it's a girl, send her to us for all the news on sports bras, exercise videos and scoops on her Dad, okay?

Oh and if it's a boy, send him to us too!

What month are you expecting?

thanks so much everyone!

I'm still on cloud 9 about all of this! And kinda nervous! Hope I remember how to change the diaper, hold the bottle, etc.
happy.gif
I'm out of practice!
Our first child, Matthew, is 13 so there's a gap there.....but it'll be fine. He wants a brother, Michelle and myself would like a girl but regardless we'll be happy with a boy or girl. Looks like the due date will be in early Jan., around the 5th. Just imagine if it's a new year's baby!
I will keep you all posted every week, I promise. Right now, Michelle is very tired and starting to experience the changes, particularly nausea.
Thanks again for all your well wishes....really means alot to me. You all have become like my online family in a way and I feel like I'm part of something special every time I get on this forum!! Thanks again ladies!!
happy.gif

Trevor

okay...i'm game!

I guess I can give that a try! Boy will I be out of place! I've never been in there but I'm sure it's very informative.
happy.gif

Trevor

That's great!

Wow! How did I miss this? I miss a couple of days on the forum and look what happens!

Congratulations to you and Michelle. What a great time in your lives!
happy.gif

Kristin

Congrats!

Hi Trevor. What great news. A huge congratulations to you and your wife Michelle. The two of you should also visit our pregnancy forum when you get a chance. Its a very informative and supportive forum. Sheila Watkins, our pregnancy forum moderator, is a highly qualified prenatal/postpartum expert. Her information is very accurate and up to date and she can answer just about any question you have (or direct you on where to get the answers). Plus all of us who visit and chat on the forum are very supportive of one another. We'd love to have you (as well as anyone else) join our group.

Congratulations, Trevor and

to your wife too! It will be fun hearing about how the pregnancy progresses. Keep us posted!

Congratulations!

WOW - great news Trevor! So give us some details. When is your wife due? Are you going to find out in advance if it's a boy or a girl? Tell, tell - inquiring minds want to know.

Judy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.