I hope this isn't rude....

hounddog

Dear Cathe:

I hope it's not rude to keep trying to post the same question...my timing is terrible: I originally posted literally while you were going into labor, then twice more right after you'd answered a bunch of questions. Anyway, I mean no offense but if you have time to check out my 1/26/00 post titled "two questions" I'd be so grateful. Congratulations on going back to work and on having that beautiful little boy. Sorry to anyone who's sick of hearing from me.

--Ann

Don't worry, Ann

Hi Ann,

Don't worry, we aren't sick of you -- we consider you an important part of our virtual fitness community.

Hi Ann

I agree with Amy. It's good that you're being persistent with your questions. And you never know, someone might check it out this time who missed it the last time and be able to help you.
Laura

Hi Ann!

You never have to feel bad about posting a question(s)more than once. I only regret that I can't always(especially lately)get to each and every single one of them. I'll go retrieve your post and get back to you shortly
happy.gif
!

Thanks, everyone!

Thanks for the online etiquette check. I'm relatively new to internet forums and just want to make sure I don't offend anyone at this inspiring and fun site.
--Ann

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.