I have looked but don't have time-moving workouts from the blender to ipod

Barbara P

Cathlete
I have created several custom workouts in the workout blender. I am now attempting to move them to my iPod / iTunes. They will not move. I've tried moving them to iTunes itself from the blender, and from the blender folder to itunes, from the blender folder to the iTunes folder with other videos...in other words, I've tried many different things.
Yesterday I got frustrated and just did the workout I wanted to do from my laptop (which is a Macbook but is bootcamped and running Windows XP, the blender is on the PC side).

that wasn't ideal as my screen is 13" and I want to transfer to my iTouch so I can use the hookup to my TV.

What is the secret?

thanks.

Hi Barbara P,

In order to use your custom workouts on your iPod, you need to first open iTunes and click on "Movies" in the list along the left side of the window. Next, open the "Workout Blender Videos" folder, which in WindowsXP is located here: [your hard drive name]\Users\[your username]\MyVideos\Workout Blender Videos. You can then drag any of the videos that you have created (they will end with a .m4v extension) into the Movies window in iTunes. Please make sure you are not trying to drag files with the same names out of your Documents folder (these are .xml files that will be used by the Blender in future releases). The files, once copied into iTunes, should copy onto your iPod by just dragging them onto the name of your iPod in the left column. Hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.