I hate cardio on June 14th

Tallchick

Cathlete
and I know I am not the only one. August, where the heck are you? Sick in bed? You must be. Or maybe you started on the sticky rice last night and you never stopped? To each his/her own, that is for sure.
Michele, you are an early bird too. Relatives again? Do your cardio. Make them bad mouth you for being so hot looking by working out all the time. Gee whiz!
Well, I ain't hot, but today I am doing 60 mins of a mix of Turbo Jam, and some kickboxing, AB Ripper and a long Cathe stretch. Whoo-hoo, what an exciting morning!
Dianet, get out of bed and get onto the dance floor with me and let's go. Jan-Jan, you out there?????

You goof!

Dana and I have posted on a seperate thread! I'm out and about! Did my random cardio (I did 3 sections of something called 10-minute solutions...a workout from the old days when I thought I could handle only one section ;) ), then I did a speed walk for 20 minutes to where I was having a meeting.

Got to a convenience store to buy a big thing of water with 2 minutes before my meeting only to find that I'd left my wallet at home. And a bunch of work stuff, too. But what I did have in my bag was a big container of broccoli, green beans, almonds and a power bar :) .

Tomorrow is PLB.

And for you late starters, come visit I Hate Cardio June 14th, too, please! :)

My nephew is here until Sunday, or have I all ready told you that. Kate, he's 12 and he couldn't care less how I look--lol!!

I'm old and easily confused, and what with my nephew throwing off my schedule and TWO Cardio Hating threads, I'm just scratching my head in wonderment.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.