I Hate Cardio, June 5

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good morning!!

In true cardio hating fashion, it looks like most of us were no where to be seen over the weekend--lol! I hope you all had a great weekend. DH and I had a very nice time. We ate out twice, perused a great book store, and went to a movie. Sunday evening we cooked dinner for his parents. I got my work outs in, too. Today is LIS and push ups!!

Just a little advanced warning, but I'm probably not going to be around as much for the next few weeks. I'm going to be swamped with family visits and some trips. It all starts this weekend when my 12 year old nephew will be coming to spend a week. A week after he leaves, my SIL from LA will be coming for 10 days. We have a trip to Chicago on tap after that, and several little weekend trips to my inlaws lake cabin (it's not as nice as it sounds--I HATE going there...I mean I really hate it;( ). So don't think I've abandoned you, I'll still check in but I may not be able to on a daily basis.

I have mucho errands to run today and I have to get started on cleaning up my spare bedroom...the one that I use for an attic. I have to somehow transform this junk room into a cozy haven for my nephew and that's going to take some doing:eek: ;( .

I'll see you later:)

family visiting and visiting family. Well, there are some workouts that don't require all that much time or equipment. Ha ha ha ha ha. You have fun but do feel guilty about not doing your cardio!
I have the school talent show today so I am not working out (excuses, excuses). I must go now and do my hair.
Have a great day everyone!
Kate

hey haters,

well I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was sick all weekend with some sinus stuff and it sucked. I finally got some zyrtec-d and it cleared most of it up. I felt yucky all weekend.

Well I am with Michele on the posts for the next few weeks, my plate is full. Now that my boring classes are over, I get into the really hard stuff and it is going to kick my booty. My DD is also an extremly active little one now already almost crawling at only 7 months. She is up and just ready to go and trying to keep up with her, the house, school and working out....I am tired!

BTW-Where is Dana hiding???? Come out, come out where ever you are!!!

Ok, well I have got to run, finish the pancake and get ready for swim lessons. Hope everyone has a good day!

Hey, all!

What's with all you sickoes?! ;) How awful that you're all suffering from all sorts of ailments. Get better!!

I did my KPC this morning and tomorrow I have....oh gawd. I have Bodymax tomorrow.

I had a good laugh today. A friend of mine was making a goodbye video for a friend of ours who is leaving the company so she called and asked if she could come film me saying something. I said sure and touched up my makeup and waited. But she got late. And then I realized that my meal time was approaching, so I decided to eat quickly before she arrived. I took out my packed lunch, and took out the whole tomato I brought along - I very rarely eat whole tomatoes...took one bite of it and it EXPLODED all over my shirt!! :eek: :eek: It was so funny - of course I was wearing a light colored shirt! I ran to the bathroom and as I rushed to take my shirt off, I swiped my tomato-stained shirt up against my hot pink lipstick!! :eek: :eek: I'm sure my laughing could be heard from the hall outside the bathroom. I was roaring! (Good thing I didn't piss my pants!) I dabbed water on it but it just didn't do it. I had to scrub the dang thing in the sink and by the time I was done, my shirt was like Wet-T-Shirt-Contest wet. But it sure was hilarious.

I ended up wearing my jacket for the video :* .

Hi Everyone -

This weekend we went to Dallas to help sister-in-law move in to her new apartment. I worked out of Friday, but couldn't on Saturday and was too beat down on Sunday when we got home. I did a lot of lifting of heavy stuff and sweat a lot while moving, so I guess that counts as something. This morning I ran for 20 min and will do some Imax 2 and some lunges tonight (still on the Rock Bottom rotation). I did the bun routine from Cathe on this rotation on Friday and I am still sore! I officially froze my gym membership (I wasn't going much, just working out home) so that will save a bunch of money.

Michele - Just get through the spare room 15 min at a time, it goes so much faster. DH and I finally finished going through the office this weekend. Organizing all of the files, throwing out or shredding stuff we don't need, and culling out books out of our overflowing bookshelf for stuff to sell or give away. It only took 45 min!, just setting timer for 15 min at a time.

Jana - Sorry you were feeling sick. Congrats on being done with some classes (altough there are hard ones to come apparently).

August - Hilarious post. We are all so accident prone it seems!

Well back to work. Hopefully this week will not be crazy busy at work.

Just popping in to say hello to everyone and to let you know that I did not desert you guys.

I am literally swamped at work. I have 3, 3 foot piles on my desk which I have no idea when I will get to. Still have a few binders to make and the lawsuit is just getting more cumbersome with copying, getting stuff to attorneys, etc.

I barely worked out at all last week. I did great with my eating exept for the weekend. Kinda had 1 1/2 cheat days rather then just 1. Was doing great on Sat until 4:00 when DH said we were going to Ruby Tuesday's. And Sun is my "official" cheat day. Oh well. I"m not weighing myself til Friday b/c of my bad eating on Sat eve and Sun and also TTOM.

Just got back from the High School gym. Since it was my first time over there I really didn't plan my workout. Just did:

3 sets of 12 for:
leg press
hamstring curl
leg extensions
abs

Then I tried out the rowing machine (didn't know if I was doing it right b/c it seemed so easy, did about 3 min) and I did 1 set for lat pull downs.

There is a bar there but I know that I will not be able to do a pull up.

I'm also working different hours so I have to get up at 4:40 so we can be out the door by 6:30. What a pain getting 2 little ones out of bed at 5:45. The positive side is that I only have to work til 2:30. And thank God that this week is the last for swimming lessons and only 1 more week of soccer left.

Tonight I'm doing legs - no cardio!

I better get going. I have someone coming in at 1:00 and I've got to get his paperwork ready.

Later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.