I hate cardio check in this weekend

Tallchick

Cathlete
Is there no check in on the weekend? Cuz yesterday, I did all of low max and added Ab Jam and today I did 60 mins of mixing and matching Turbo Jam. And I want credit for this, darn it!
Uh, excuse me.....got a little excited there. But, where is everyone???

Hey!

Your message cracked me up, Tallchick! :7 I was wondering the same thing - what, no weekend check in?

Low Max and Ab Jam, then Turbo Jam? :eek: :eek: :eek: That's mongo cardio! Huge! You must feel incredible!

This weekend for me was Power Hour and then Stretch. Now, it might have been because I had had poor sleep the night before (wish someone would give me a nuk nuk!), or it might have been because it was my first time doing Power Hour...but my usual beloved weight-lifting felt sort of like a pain in the butt. I was taking off this plate, putting on this plate, figuring out dumbbells, taking the plate off again. My hand muscles got a major workout with the shaft clips - urgh, I hate those things - do they become any looser the more you use them?! I've figured out that I'm a bit of a wimp in terms of endurance, too.

Okay, I'm done whimpering. Whimpering and it's not even about cardio.

Anyway, I've decided to torture myself and start an endurance rotation next week. Then I'll really be able to whimer.

Jana - Okay, LowMax now has a small MAYBE NOT mark next to it in my WANT TO GET file. I'll check out those Classics, but I'm thinking I must have looked and not even bothered to mark them down. I'm not sure if I'm ready for a '90s revival just yet! I wonder if IMAX2 and CTX are also pretty hard for the choreograph-challenged?

Diane - Hey, I'm reading your late-night entry. Sounds like you are really bogged down with work. But you do enjoy what you do and the people who work around you, as well?

And I've still been getting the hiccups. Weird.

What was up for everyone else this weekend?

Thank you August for responding. I was wondering if I went to the lunchroom and everyone went out for their meal.
Wow, I get it with the weight plates. When I was a younger woman, I had some of that stuff too. Since then, I am dumbell only (too little room for more stuff). Watching Cathe and Co change their weights over and over makes me weary. But tomorrow is another day!

Sorry girls for not checking in over the weekend. I had kind of a busy weekend and didn't post much at all.

Kate, you most certainly do get credit for your weekend cardio, in fact, you get extra credit for starting this thread. I usually start it on the weekends but it doesn't see much action. I think most people are busy with family and such.

It's Monday and the start of a new week so I hope everyone will be back!

Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.