I had lunch with Meowracer aka Shana Banana!

jtlane25

Cathlete
And what a great lunch it was. It was very nice to meet a fellow Catheite in the same town as me! We had terrific food as well as great conversation! We just talked and talked...hitting every subject you can imagine!

Shana my love! I enjoyed meeting you so much that I wanted the forums to know how awesome and genuine you are! You are an absolute gem! If the world was filled with a bunch of people like you....we would have an awesome world! Thank you for listening and being an awesome new found friend and the coolest thing of all....you are only about 7 miles away from me! GRINS!!!!

Let's meet up again soon girlie!

And what a great lunch it was. It was very nice to meet a fellow Catheite in the same town as me! We had terrific food as well as great conversation! We just talked and talked...hitting every subject you can imagine!

Shana my love! I enjoyed meeting you so much that I wanted the forums to know how awesome and genuine you are! You are an absolute gem! If the world was filled with a bunch of people like you....we would have an awesome world! Thank you for listening and being an awesome new found friend and the coolest thing of all....you are only about 7 miles away from me! GRINS!!!!

Let's meet up again soon girlie!

I absolutely love reading posts like this...there's nothing more fun than meeting up with people who share common interests..this is exactly the reason I started the group for Catheites in my neck of the woods!!

Tanya - you are just an absolutey amazing person! I had so much fun at lunch too, and am so glad you shared this! I had thought about doing it yesterday but made some posts and then got distraced by Gustav :confused:

We HAVE to meet up again soon or I will explode with all of the topics that I thought of after we left :p Oh, and I was going to email you back, but 25 lbs for chest??? I noticed your arms at lunch, and was in awe - now I am even more so! Good grief... I am but a weakling... No wonder your DH wants to try to keep up!

I did post in the Ask Cathe section, but just to brag a bit to everyone - Tanya surprised me and brought me back a signed copy of the 2007 catalog from the RT! My daughter, who is 8, just can't get over it either and wants to go on the RT next year to meet Cathe :)

So, again, thank you Tanya for being so great, and I am so glad that we found each other and finally got together for lunch. Like Jerry said, so nice to meet with somebody who understands your desire to work out, knows about Cathe and what she is all about, and you can just yak on and on about it without the other person glazing over out of pure boredom! And also so nice to meet somebody who you share so many other things with as well!

Let me know when you can meet up again! I really enjoyed chatting! Boy....I am filled with topics too. The plot has thickened per say! You are so easy to talk to and are a great listener! I just had to scaddadle because of school letting out. I don't think the kiddos would have understood. ((Grins))

Get out your calender and we will do it again! Maybe breakfast next time??? I LOVE IHOP!

RE: the 2-25 lb dumbells.....I worked really hard to get there. I am determined! As I mentioned to you...I don't like feeling defeated ...so I push myself. Remember...it took me 6 months to learn IMAX 2! Giggle...
Hugs!

Last edited:
You know, I always thought Shana would be fun. I mean, anyone who calls herself Meowracer HAS to be! Glad y'all met and had fun.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.