I GOT THEM!!

Got them in So. Cal.

I got them in Southern California - via USPS! I did the UPS shipping the last time and it seemed that USPS was way faster so this time I went with USPS and they could not have been any faster!
icon10.gif
I ordered on the first day of the presale.

Cool - I'm assuming mine will be there when I get home - I'm in Jersey/New York and I ordered the first morning of the presale! yippee!

Got mine today!! It's like Christmas in October!!! Getting over a cold so I will start tomorrow.... which one first!?!?!?

Got mine today too! I'm in the Chicago area. Was very suprised USPS got them here so quickly.

Hey Cindi- mine also came via USPS - surprised as well that it was so quick. Gee, I guess I didn't need to keep chasing the UPS truck afterall! :p He seems to drive by my house much faster these days!! JK!

I got mine! I'm in a very rural part of northern CA. woo hoo!!!

Now I have to do the laundry so I can get started in the AM!!!

Totally bummed, I pre-ordered the first day and I live in MI. Hoping they get here soon. But, I am TRULY excited for everyone who received their workouts. That song, "Anticipation," is on my mind.

for those of you who didn't get it yet, who live in the East, it has got to be something with your carrier....I live in California (or Cathifornia :eek:==at least this week) and got it yesterday!!!
Here's hoping you get them today!

Got mine in Utah. Perfect timing. Yesterday it was gorgeous weather with highs in the mid 70's, so I just had to do a long run outside--made the waiting easier. Today's projected high is 53--cloudy,windy,cold.:confused: I just got home and found my new workouts waiting for me--yippee!!! Off to try one--how to decide?

Correction: My workouts did arrive. My mailman, who takes good care of me, hand delivered them AFTER he did the rest of the street. He even put them in a big garbage bag so they wouldn't get damp from the rain.
West MI, you all should have yours.

Correction: My workouts did arrive. My mailman, who takes good care of me, hand delivered them AFTER he did the rest of the street. He even put them in a big garbage bag so they wouldn't get damp from the rain.
West MI, you all should have yours.

Wow what a great carrier. He deserves a little prize left for him :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.