I got pinched!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Did you wear green today?!?! :p Good grief! I'm one-third Irish and made sure my son wore green today.... :rolleyes::eek:;) granted, I did eat green food (green tea, green salad, jalapeno bagle) all without even realizing I wasn't wearing green!! :eek: So, my son, in his goofy seven-year-old-ness realized it when he got home from school and got that devious look in his baby blues and pinched me-- hard!! :p:eek::eek:;) Oweeee! Gonna hunt down some green pj's to repent!!! May the Leprachons bring you sweet green dreams!! :eek::eek: :D

we had to wear our ugly bright 80's green work shirts. then after the gym i wore my black tee with the shamrock of irish flag colors and my everlast gym pants with the same color stripes down the side. i was not only rockin' green but rockin' the overall irish flag colors LOL. one lifeguard at the y wore green goggles so i wouldn't pinch him LOL. and a student wrote "GREEN" in the green ink on his hand. he must have been pinched to come up with that idea LOL.

kassia

I look awful in green, I truly do. I forgot that yesterday was St. Paddy's, but somehow, I ended up wearing a ton of green anyway - even the bag I was carrying was green and my jammies!

I KNEW my kids would be waiting for their chance to get me, but not this year! Over half my clothes are green, so it's no problem for me. But my exercise clothes aren't green--and since I put them on first thing in the morning, that's how they got me last year.

I did put craisins instead of raisins in the soda bread--my concession to my son because I made it whole wheat.:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.