I got KPC /Legs & Glutes Yesterday

sbaxterharris

I am so excited I cannot even stand it. I of course watched it in bed last night (no sleep, but I had to watch it through first) Did a decent chunk of KPC today - oh boy it is REALLY fun, and for me REALLY tough. I will admit I am TERRIFIED of Legs and Glutes.

OH YEAH I lost more weight HORRAY - 8lbs closer to my good strong healthy goal. But more exciting for me is my jeans fell down today when I bent over to pick up my wall street journal - I giggled and did a little boogie on my front porch.

Lovin life, really lovin cathe.
Smiles for everyone,
Steph

I'm happy for you steph. When you achieve a goal, doesn't the world just seems better? Your enthusiasm is contagious.

Hi Steph!

You will LOVE this disc. KPC is awesome, as is L&G. However, I'm not sure I would personally do both together. Your legs will turn into a big mushy mess!! L&G fried me the first time I tried it, and that was only 20 min of it :eek: Have fun & tell us how you like it.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Hi, steph,

I got kpc/lg about 2months and was excited to be able to do this workout. I had both workouts on vhs, but heard so much about the premixes that look tough. Well when I was going to do the premix where you do a combo then do leg presses from LG. I hurt my foot so I never got to do it. The premixes between the both of them are better than the original workout.

Be glad when I can start this dvd. But also someone led me to a link of this dvd, that breaks down the premixes. I don't have it but it is helpful in knowing what is being done in that particular premix.
I sure someone could point you in that direction.

Good luck and enjoy!

kim

You are going to love this DVD. There are a lot of great premixes. KPC is one of my favorites!. The first time I tried it, I think I did it 4 days in a row. That started my love for kickboxing.
Lorrie

YAY, Steph!!! I'm doing the **happy dance** for you to go with your Wall Street Journal Boogie!! Congratulations on your 8 pound loss. You will LOVE KPC - it is one of my favorite workouts. Cathe's enthusiasm overflows in this one. L&G is great as well, although I have been limiting myself to the ankleweight/floorwork because of my knees but I think I'm ready to do the whole thing.

I should be getting PLB/PUB and GS Legs in the mail today! YAY!!!!

Angie

Congrats, Steph! Whoohooo for pants that are so big they fall down- in the privacy of our homes or porches. hehe

I just recorded KPC the other day from FitTV and I'm going to do for the first time tomorrow. I'm scared, but I'm 'embracing the challenge'. }( :p

I've been doing FitTV's version of L&G (I think it's pretty complete except for the warm-up), and it's awesome! It's tough, definately, but when you finish you'll feel SO accomplished. And you will start to see results pretty quickly, which what it's all about- right? ;)

Keep us posted on your progress and thoughts of this DVD! It's on my wish list...

Connie :D

You are so right I am so addicted to this one - I just smile through the challenge. I actually caught myself doing kicks and guards while talking on the phone with clients today.

Congrats on the PLB/PUB- That one is tough, at least it kicks my butt. I did not think I would find anything that I enjoyed as much as S&H, but PLB/PUB ROCKS!!! I cannot even tell you the DOMS with that one. I was really surprised at how fast it moved. GS Legs looks awesome too, its on my want list.

Have Fun,
Thanks for the Happy Words
Steph

I am still terrified of legs and glutes, but from my preview it is awesome, OK I will do it Saturday Morning, OK, OK, eeeee!

Have fun with KPC tomorrow, its just too fun. Ill be thinking of you while I happily do it AGAIN.

Steph

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this DVD! KPS is so much fun, and L&G is my favorite lower body workout EVER! It's so tough, but it sure does feel great when you've finished it and can say "Hey, I DID it!" We're all doing the happy dance right along with ya! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.