I got a High Step

Jane P

Cathlete
I found it at my local Gart's Sporting Goods store. They offer the four riser option only. It's slightly more expensive than what Cathe charges($59.95), but I bought it anyway. If it's in this store I'm sure it's in others as well. I want to thank Step 'n' Motion for getting the Step Company to produce this product.

I've read on another forum about someone else seeing it in another store. The step might be more expensive in the store but you saved on shipping, didn't you?

From looking at the picture of just a riser, it looks like it is partly hollow inside. Can you turn the high step upside down and store weights in it?

I paid 4.95 in sales tax, plus it was five dollars more so I think it's probably a wash. I was happy though, to get my grubby little paws on it so quickly.

Yes, it's hollow inside, so you could put weights there, but it has no bottom so it would be a problem if you had to move it at all.

Hey that sounds like a good idea to turn it upside down and store your weights inside, hum maybe I will try that when we get ours.

I think some Sports Authority Stores are selling it for a cheaper price. Garts is buying the Sports Authority stores and all will be known as Sports Authority.

Shipping and handling is $8.00. That is A LOT considering I just ordered the top. ;(

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

Ugh! I went to our Garts on Friday and they didn't have it. They didn't even have the Step Co. steps at all. I asked the sales girl about it and she had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe next time I'll print out a picture of it to take with me.

I got one too!!! I'm so glad I bought it in the store because I LOVE the blue top. It is a very nice bright blue. I love blue, so to me, it is very motivating!:9

I got the 4 risers, step & muscle endurance video for $59.99.

I found it at Sportmart in IL.

HTH,
Sue

I thought this would happen. I've been looking around for a high step at Sports Authoritys and Modells in MD. Anybody here see them in the DC area? I gave up and ordered the topper only 'cause I have two steps, don't need extra risers. If anybody has seen one, I would gladly ask SNM to switch my order to something else.

Also, I am looking for 12-lb dumbbells. Target had them for a nanosecond and haven't seen them since; could only spring for the 8s at the time. They had the chrome Reeboks. Our Wal-Marts only have the 5lb increments. There is a Play-It -Again in Annapolis that usually sells them I'm told, but for the past few weeks there has only been 1 (ONE!) 12-lb dumbbell in the store.

Dick's. That sounded so familiar. I checked. There is one in Columbia and Glen Burnie! YEAH!!! Called ahead, and they are in stock (Glen Burnie if anyone cares) and cheaper than every price I've seen so far! Just $5.88. Guess I can nab those 40s too. Thank you so much.

deq

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.