I finally have a "Face"

upperwests

Cathlete
I hope this worked....Thanks for all the avatar advice. I'm turning 50 this summer and praying that Cathe will help keep me looking young for as long as humanly possible.

RE: I finally have a

>I hope this worked....Thanks for all the avatar advice. I'm
>turning 50 this summer and praying that Cathe will help keep
>me looking young for as long as humanly possible.

Wow, you are what????? You look like 30!!! Awesome picture, thanks for sharing!

Carola

Oh My I have to agree with Carola! You look awesome for being 49ish!! Thank-you for sharing!

Lisa

Beautiful pic! You look amazing. Keep on doing what you are doing because it looks great on you!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

and what a pretty face it is :D.

Ok I just read that you say you're turning 50.............

You look damn good for 50.

Haydee

Hi there,

I am on the pregnancy forum these days but do check in and saw your
post. I had to tell you I would have thought you were in your late
20's for sure. I guess living a healthy life ( and more likely
good genetics) pays off. Good for you!!
You look fantastic!

I have to say you look to be in your thirties, I agree with LauraMax, I'm sorry, I just don't believe you:):) Do tell beauty secrets:) :)

Teddygirl~

Got to know your secret in keeping young looking.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

RE: I finally have a face

I just read all your sweet, kind, unbelievable posts and I can't believe how much all of you made my day. Thank you soooooo much. You made my day!!!!!!! These small, somewhat fuzzy avatars are quite "forgiving."

RE: I finally have a face

I just reread my post and I realize that I sounded like a total idiot. I just came back from eating a very "unclean" dinner and had two glasses of red wine, so forgive my repetitiveness (is there such a word?) I will tell you that I probably look a million times better now than I did 15 years ago. Back then I was in a miserable marriage and was very much a "single mom" to two boys....only I was still married. Well, I finally got the courage to leave my husband and make a new life for my boys and myself. So fast forward to the year 2000.... met the love of my life at our 25th High School Reunion. We got married 4 years later and my two grown sons walked me down the aisle. My boys are now 24 and 21. Thanks again for you kind words.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.