I dont have x10...what should I use?

momto4

Cathlete
I was looking thru the new rotation that Cathe posted. I don't have x10 and although I did preview it, I'm not sure what would be a similar workout I could use in its place. I have most of Cathes DVD, with the exception of the last ones released, I don't have any of those ones. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I would probably use something with cardio and weights...like Bootcamp, Cardio and Weights, or even one of High Step workouts.....maybe?

Afterburn, cardio supersets or athletic training from the low impact series, maybe crossfire or to the max. I agree that it should be something with cardio and weights.

What about Hardstrikes. You have cardio the first half then upper body conditioning with lighter weights after. And it's fun!!!!!

Hey Firemedic! I did hard strikes the other day with my new pink boxing gloves! Its awesome to get the frustrations out. I was def striking hard baby!

My first thought when I read the title was "Buy X10!" You've been given some great suggestions to tide you over, but X10 is such a great workout, adaptable from 24-77 minutes depending on your needs. It's one of my favorites. Even just doing one of the five workouts is intense and effective.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I jhave all of them. I will likely buy it in the future but probably not in time to use it in this months rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.