I DID IT!!

deathbycathe

Cathlete
Don't laugh, but my mother has been doing Cathe for a few years now. I figured if she could do it at 29 ;-) then so could I.

I THOUGHT I was in good shape (I ran, did The Firm and yoga regularly) but boy was I wrong. My mother gave me my first set of Cathe DVD's about 3 months ago and I started the beginner rotation. It took me until today to be able do all the lunges all the way through without falling off the step or passing out! I can't believe it took this long, but I finally did Body Fusion without missing anything for the very first time!!

Maybe next week I'll be able to do all of the pushups like a big girl!

I have to go now, the ambulance should be here soon...

Ooooooh yes, are you referring to the uneven lunges in combo 3 of Body Fusion?? I remember those... Took me a really long time to master that as well.

Congrats to you -- that is a big accomplishment. You will be amazed at the things that Cathe will teach your body to do in the coming weeks and months. This is only the beginning!!

You got it!! Body Fusion uneven lunges. They are brutal. But I actually couldn't get through the lunges off the back of the step either. When she does them during the strength training part the second time. Never mind the whole lack of balance thing, but I swear each time I kick my leg over the front that I'm going to pass out. My poor thighs just feel like they are on fire!!

I can already do some things I couldn't do before. Like tonight for the first time I did push ups with the ball at my knees and shins. That's a first as well.

I have to say though, the best part of all of this is that I just feel stronger and better all the way around. I even got rid of my sleeping problems at night. By 11pm, I'm out. No more all nighters for me!

:) Well, I have been doing Cathe since 2004, it really transformed my body tremendously. Keep up the good work. I wish we all could get together for a boot camp and work out together sometimes. I enjoy getting anway and just relaxing exercising and listening to some nice relaxing music.
:D Well, you keep up the good work and you will be looking like your mother when you are her age.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.