I Did It!!!

BeeLvr

Cathlete
I am so happy! FINALLY......I did a HIS routine and it was from the 4 Day Split DVDs. The HIS routines always intimated me, so I never even attempted them (always did LIS). I remember reading one of someone's previous posts to first try and do the routine without a step. That didn't work for me - it actually became more confusing for some reason. When I received the 4 Day Split, I realized that I was probably missing out on a lot of great workouts and I should at least TRY and do these. Not only did I do a HIS workout, it wasn't even a premix!!! It was the whole HIS workout!!!! Yes, it took one preview and two attempts before I "semi-got-it", but I did it!!! My DH just looked at me in awe!!!! He had to get out of my way because sweat was a'flyin'!!!! I didn't use a riser though because I didn't want to risk tripping/falling in the event my feet gave up listening to my brain. However, I "did" use the step top. Next time? RISERS!!!!!:D

Good for you, Heather! I know that I ended up doing HIS the first time with the remote in my hand so I could pause and rewind -- A LOT!

Congrats!!
Leanne

Congrats, Heather. I just did HIS as a workout, I previewed it then walked through it then did the workout but combo 3 didn't happen till after I previewed it again. The light finally went on with #3 so I will repeat 4DS this week for fun.
Keep up the Great Work!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.