I declare it a bad eating day...

singinggoddess

Cathlete
since I have had 4 chocolate chip cookies and a huge sandwich and some of my girls Mcdonald's fries and I am having Indian tonight with friends, I delcare it an eating day for everyone. So, please join me in eating crap and feeling horrible about it. Come on guys you are here to support me so do it, eat away. We can all do Bootcamp 3 or 4 times tomorrow. How hard can it be. :)

Susan

AHA! So it's YOUR fault I'm eating like (@$#& today? And I didn't even know it was official "bad eating day" when I started. }( or maybe ;( then again, perhaps :eek:

(And I'm picturing singinggodess eating an entire Indian, though am not sure if s/he would be Native American or from India ;-) ).

Oh- DUH! I should have been able to figure that out. For some reason I had my mind set on an exotic drink or something

Catherine

You are too funny. I am reading my e-mail and laughing, I guess i should have worded it differently. I think the whole Indian food thing is probably a california obsession. We love our Indian food.

Thank you for supporting me in my bad eating day. The sad thing is I don't know when it is going to end. Keep eating Kathyrn!

Susan

I did that yesterday! Cookies, German chocolate cake and pizza (and in that order!!!) Scheesch! But not today, no way, I'm behaving and back on track! All that sugar yesterday made me feel like crap!

But...my husband brought home more cookies from the store today and I'm resisting, I'm resisting, I'm resisting...
Jo

Man!! I knew it. It's your fault!! I had only had a plum and some green juice and was doing well... intended on a salad after my workout. Then I did BodyMax. I only had the energy to grab what was handy, and boy did I grab. Chips and salsa and a bag of cheetos :|. I feel horrible now. I would kill to use National Bad Eating Day on good Indian food!! None around here, though :(

Enjoy!

Sara

Ok - since it's an OFFICIAL bad eating day, I'm gonna' go enjoy a cup of coffee with Bailey's. Never get that luxury anymore, so I'll sip and enjoy - since I have an excuse now. Thanks!

Lorrie

Susan, don't feel bad. I ate badly ALL WEEK. I'd LIKE to feel horrible about it, but I really enjoyed all that crap (see past <--- threads).:9 Seriously. A girl's gotta have a week of treats sometime. Celebrate your curves, even the ones in the wrong places -- ESPECIALLY the ones in the wrong places:) -- and all that. Enjoy your Indian food. I LOVE Indian food. You're giving me ideas now...:) Can't join you with the oft-repeated Bootcamp, but I'm getting me more plates, and 35- and 40-pounders next week. Also thinking of a pull-up bar. That's been long overdue... That's what I'm using my flab for, baby.;-)

Pinky

Pinky, I'm certain even your "flab" looks good on you. It'll take a lot more than a week to cover up all of your hard work!!

Sara

Oh good, what a relief because I just finished my chocolate milkshake. Deep down I must have known it was a crap eating day.:)
Sherry

One bad eating day is easily dealt with so don't feel guilty. I, on the other hand have had a string of bad eating days. I have so little self control while pregnantx(.

Go enjoy your Indian food. It sounds sooo good.:9 :9

Maggie:)

Saturdays are ALWAYS Bad Eating Days for me. I relish them and look forward to them eagerly. Yesterday I had donuts, potato chips, and fish and chips from a new pizza shop in our area that serves the real deal English style. I'm content today and will be "good" till next Saturday.
Just Do It! :)

Yesterday I had pancakes from a diner and then I had a little bit of chocolate cake at DH's cousin's house last night! }(

>You are too funny. I am reading my e-mail and laughing, I
>guess i should have worded it differently.

Not at all. I understand "eating Indian/Chinese/Italian." I was rather commenting on the other poster's reaction to your phrasing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.