I can't order online

LB

Cathlete
For some reason, I can't get a secure page through your site to order online, is this the only way we'll be able to pre-order Cathe's new tapes?

Thanks
Laura

Thanks

Sorry if you already posted that...I couldn't find it.
happy.gif

Laura

Check your browser version.

Hi Laura! If you don't have the most current version of Netscape, IE or whatever browser you're using, you need to update to the most current version in order to get a secure connection. The browser software companies need to renew their security certificate licensing periodically, and updates to the software contain the new security certificates. All earlier security certificates expired on December 31, 1999, and if you have any version of Netscape earlier than version 4.7 (I think; you can check Netscape's site to be sure) or IE 5.0 (again, check site to be sure), the security certificates have expired and you may not be guaranteed a secure connection. This was a little confusing to me at first (and still is, actually), so I hope I've explained it correctly.

If you have a current version with the updated security certificates, well, I'm stumped.
happy.gif

Lynne

Thanks Lynne

Yes, I do have the current version of Netscape, my husband always updates it (sometimes while I'm trying to read the Cathe forum unfortunately
happy.gif
)
and I haven't had any problems on other sites, just this one for some reason. But I will try your suggestion and see if it works (checking the certificates) because I have run into that problem before. Thanks for the advice.
Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.