I can't help but ask...

alison13

Cathlete
I know this is totally none of my business, but I cannot help but wonder if Cathe got breast implants. Does anyone else notice this? She's so little everywhere else...

Doesn't she look great? Why doesn't anyone ask if "I" have ever gotten implants. LOL

It's probably just some padding. This was discussed when her DVDs were just released. You could check out the search engine, if intereseted. ;)

Threads like these suck.
Why do people insist on starting them?

And Melanie, we know why YOU have a great rack - it's that great Mama's Milk! :D

Hi Alison,

I mean this in only the nicest way. But I can almost hear the collective tension rising from the forum...just because this was a recent topic of another post that was a source of much controversy. It was definitely a heated debate/discussion...over 8,000 hits...and several members felt like it was inappropriate to talk about Cathe's chest (when not in reference to strength training) on her very own forum.

Just wanted to let you know (in a friendly way) that this has been a recent (and offensive to many) discussion in the event you don't get much of a response...or a negative one. I'm sure it isn't your intention to offend but just wanted to give you the heads up. Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

:) Jonezie

Last edited:
You couldn't help but ask. Really? You have no more self-control than that? If you're so curious, why put it out here for debate? I would think you'd get more reliable information from Cathe herself, so why not PM her and ask her? Or, since this subject is so important to you, I'd think you would have done a search of the forums first to see if the question had already been answered, or at the very least, discussed ad nauseam. :rolleyes:

IMO even if she did who am i say good or bad. let's be honest if i had the money i would get a few sucks and tucks myself. no boob jobs though 34 D is big enough and hard enough to find a good fitting bra as it is LOL.

kassia

Hi Alison,

I mean this in only the nicest way. But I can almost hear the collective tension rising from the forum...just because this was a recent topic of another post that was a source of much controversy. It was definitely a heated debate/discussion...over 8,000 hits...and several members felt like it was inappropriate to talk about Cathe's chest (when not in reference to strength training) on her very own forum.

Just wanted to let you know (in a friendly way) that this has been a recent (and offensive to many) discussion in the event you don't get much of a response...or a negative one. I'm sure it isn't your intention to offend but just wanted to give you the heads up. Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Jonezie, you are a great example of how to post with kindness and tact. You let Alison know that her question had been a recent hot topic here, yet you didn't do so with sarcasm or meanness.

I seriously doubt Alison meant any harm with her post, and you addressed her with respect.

Thanks for being here to provide a good example to everyone! :)

ETA: How strange... my avatar is gone and it says I have only 8 posts and joined in July 2008. Why did my stats all change?

Last edited:
Jonezie, you are a great example of how to post with kindness and tact. You let Alison know that her question had been a recent hot topic here, yet you didn't do so with sarcasm or meanness.

I seriously doubt Alison meant any harm with her post, and you addressed her with respect.

I totally agree with everything you wrote!

Jonezie, thank you, thank you, thank you! When people respond and behave like you just did it makes this forum a great place, and I want to hang around more. :)

Melissa

Hi Alison,

You are one classy lady!:D I love to read your posts and your blog! Keep it up girl!

I don't understand the reason for the above attack on the OP. It does not appear that she intended to offend anyone, and, although many may disagree with the appropriateness of the inquiry, why not just state your disagreement? I don't understand the need for a mean-spirited response. I don't get it.

ETA: How strange... my avatar is gone and it says I have only 8 posts and joined in July 2008. Why did my stats all change?

ITA. Thanks for your post Jonezie. I don't understand why people have to be so defensive right off the bat and attack.

And incidentally Jeanne Marie, I think you are two people---JeanneMarie and JeanneMarie56---that's why the difference in post count and join date?

Does it really matter? She looks fabulously fit.....and any way she chooses to present herself is fine with me (padding/implants/natural). I just want kick-butt workouts from her and she delivers. ;)

Kathy G

And incidentally Jeanne Marie, I think you are two people---JeanneMarie and JeanneMarie56---that's why the difference in post count and join date?

Thanks! Yep, I figured it out! I had to log back in this morning because I deleted the internet history on my computer and just automatically put in JeanneMarie56. That was an ID I created when the board had upgraded a couple of years ago and I couldn't get back in under my original name. I need to delete the second one.

Thanks! Yep, I figured it out! I had to log back in this morning because I deleted the internet history on my computer and just automatically put in JeanneMarie56. That was an ID I created when the board had upgraded a couple of years ago and I couldn't get back in under my original name. I need to delete the second one.

JeanneMarie...LOL! I sent a PM to you AND your doppelganger, JeanneMarie 56. ;)

I also sent one to you, ChefKate, Pink_Fortitude, and Alison13.

TeTe.....you lack tact an class and that's why we luv ya ;)

Why do women feel it's appropriate to ask such questions of one another? Why does it matter?

Last edited:
Beavs, you know me too well!

From now on when I want to be not-so-nice, I'll just use a different screen name. How about "Woobies." Hope that name's not already taken!;)

TeTe...I'm sorry to tell you, but that one's already taken! :) But anyone who has a quote like yours must have lots of class. I've always loved it. And I, for one, am grateful that you feel so protective of and loyal to Cathe. I'm sure she is, too!

Look forward to seeing you around the forum, friend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.