I can't go to "new posts"

mtnmom99

Cathlete
This was addressed in the support forum a few weeks ago, but SNM never responded, so I thought I'd throw out the question here.

It used to be that I could come to the forums and click on the little triangle next to the subject line and it would take me to any new posts made since I was last here. I didn't have to do anything special, not even "Mark Forum Read" when I was done.

Now, no matter what I've tried, nothing is marked as being read. I have to scan the entire thread to find where I left off.

Anyone else having trouble or can offer a solution?

Diane

I do, especially since I use two separate computers (one work and one home) to read through all the forum threads... HOWEVER, to back up your experience, I also notice that if I have been through most of the threads (sometimes just to make them mark as read) and if I close down the window (not even logging off) but go back later that same evening EVERYTHING starts over... even threads that I was the last one to post have been made BOLD and marked as unread!

I have even noticed that if I have been checking posts rather frequently at one time, on occassion, I will click on "NEW POSTS" and it will revert to a blank list stating that there were no new posts... I don't get a post list at all unless I go into a specific topic and then I get the list of each thread within that topic...

it is very wierd and inconsistent, so I just deal with it, but some nights I just give up!

You are not alone in your experience :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.