I am tired of feeling like I weigh 2 tons, need help!!!!

RachelD

I recently gave birth to my 3rd child(boy) and I am ready to lose this weight. I lost alot of weight soon after he was born and now I hit a plateau. I am 15 pounds from my goal weight. I need something that a person who never exercised before can do (aka extremely easy :)I wanna tone/build and lose weight.

Where do I start???????

You can try first the dvd basic step and body fusion and the high step circuit dvd.Body fusion is good for a beginner. You have weight work into these dvd.You can substitute the tubing with dumbbells. You have to eat clean too.Hope this helps.Welcome.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Have you checked out the CTX series? I think that is a great place for someone to start b/c it gives you a whole rotation. Each day you get some cardio (kickbox, hi/lo, step) and you work one body part. When you get more ambitious, you can work each body part twice (she explains how to do this on the DVD). The time is kept under one hour and after the whole week, you have worked each body part and gotten in plenty of cardio. I think this is a great "first series" if you are a new Cathe user. Couple that with some better eating and lots of water and you should see some changes!

Good Luck,
Christine

Thanks ladies for all your help...

I have a better clue as to where I am going to start...

Thanks
Rachel

I would suggest the VHS tape - Cathe's Get in shape for your wedding.

The step section is challenging but low impact - you can break it down in sections. There is a 45 min. weight training section after the step section - it uses dumbells and is a beginner workout - a great base to move up from.

"just a suggestion, take it or leave it." Cathe Friedrich Pure Strength Series

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.