I am New Here!!

Hi Everyone!

I just started Cathe Videos, and really love doing them. I am an avid fitness enthusiast and use other workout videos, equipment as well. I want to build my collection of CATHE and learn as much as I can on DVD suggestions, success, nutrition, rotations etc! Thanks for all you help, and I look forward to getting involved here!:)

hi country gal welcome to the boards. if you want to address the whole group, its better to post in open discussion so everyone will see your post and give you some advice. but since you asked about rotations, there is a section on the boards for rotations. cathe usually puts a new one up every month and others post some of their ideas for great rotations as well.

welcome again

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Welcome Fellow Georgian!

I am Cathe fan and live in Cumming! I discovered Cathe on FitTV and love her workouts, a real challenge, but time is so precious to me as I have three teenagers and usually resorted to running as my basic fitness routine. I really think you'll love these forums and wish you the best luck in fitness!

Also, my wish list includes going on the next "road trip" with these wonderful women so I can finally meet Cathe. You'll have to take a look at the road trip pictures when you get a chance and discover what this is all about (available from the home page at the bottom).

Take care and welcome to the website!

Annette

Welcome, GACountryGal. I'm in Dacula and also enjoy Cathe workouts. If you don't have all of her workouts, I'm sure you will soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.