I am in love...

larkanne

with STS! This is the greatest work-out ever, and I have been doing work-outs since Jane Fonda era, and all of Cathe's workouts. Doing the 1RM's and getting set-up was a bit of work, but I have my workout sheets in a binder and love having it there for each workout. I can look to see what weights and equipment I need, and have everything set up before starting. Then I keep track of where I am in the workout. I have done disc #1 and #2, now, and they both just sped by. The variety is amazing, and I feel like a real expert, following Cathe. I look like I really know what I am doing, in the mirror. This is so much fun, and so rewarding. I am going to do the 5 month rotation , and am looking forward to the whole process.

I am keeping notes in the binder for next week (the week I repeat the workouts) and will change my weights a bit. Some heavier, some a bit lighter. This system really motivates you to pay attention - to your weight, to your posture, to how you feel. I feel that I am moving to a whole new level of awareness and fitness. Wow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.