Hypothyroid

lrusso

Cathlete
I have been hypothyroid for almost 20 years. Every year I get blood work to make sure my meds are correct. Every few years they have to increase my meds slightly. I have been on my current meds for several years. Last year I was bordering on being hypo again, but he left my meds the same. Now this last time it came back slightly hyper. So on the same meds in 1 year, I went from hypo to hyper. He left my meds the same for now, but I am wondering if it's at all possible that I could keep getting hyper and get off my meds totally!! Which has always been my hope!!! Has anyone else had anything similar happen to them? Hope this makes sense! TIA! Linda:)

Linda- I'm not hypo myself. However, I have heard that people do really well on coconut oil. Over at Spark there is a team for coconut oil called 'Nuts for Coconuts'. You might like to read that. Its free.

Alisha

Linda- I'm not hypo myself. However, I have heard that people do really well on coconut oil. Over at Spark there is a team for coconut oil called 'Nuts for Coconuts'. You might like to read that. Its free.

Alisha

Thank you so much, I will check it out!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.