Hurray, Cathe! Got my confirmation . . .

Chrissysu

Cathlete
I got my shipment notification. Hurray! Thanks for all your hard work, Cathe and SNM! Now . . .if I can just be patient until Halloween. That's when I'm supposed to get my shipment. . . guess that means I can eat more candy since I'll be getting a GOOD, HARD workout on Halloween. hee hee

Chrissy

i don't like you (ok.... JUST KIDDING! seriously! i'm impatiently waiting til 6:00 to check phone tracking and drinking wine... just ignore me!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

desertbriez,

I'm so sorry you haven't received your notification yet. Here's hoping that you hear soon! At least tomorrow is a work day for Cathe and SNM, so you'll probably hear then.

Chrissy

I don't know if my order is even in!! I placed my order in Nov. and well I went to view my orders and nothing came up. I have the discover bill to prove it was paid for already. So I guess I have to be patient
CONGRATS!!!! on shipping date you are soooo lucky
B:)

Desertbreiz,

I'm also so sorry you haven't heard anything yet. I was cheering you on today, perhaps tomorrow. I'll cheer you on then as well. You are so cute, I see that little cartoon face all over the forums.

Hoping you get yours very soon,

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

awwwww thanx chrissy and janie!!!!! i just rechecked my phone number on a whim.... and i have shipping/tracking info! so i'm VERY happy now, too!

phew!!!!!!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

desertbriez...glad you got your tracking info!!!

Thanks Cathe and SNM...I got mine too....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/bigdance2.gif[/img] I could have my workouts by Monday!!!

wondering

Just very very curious when did you order??
I ordered in Sept of THIS year, I may get mine hmmmmmm in the
next two weeks SNIFF SNIFF!!
Good Luck to you:D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.