Hungry??

jachum01

Cathe, i have been teaching aerobics for about 12yrs and i just started adding to my classes. After i teach a high impact kickboxing class for an hour, followed by a 1 hr step/body toning class i am STARVING!!!!!! This normally happens when i teach morning classes and for the rest of the day i can not get enough to eat!!! HELP!! What can i eat to fill me up?? Oh and did i mention nothing sounds good but JUNK food after class!!!!! I am currently on W.W. for 2 yrs so that is the plan i try and follow and i just feel like that i am not eating enough calories for as much as i work out. P.S. ....i don't always give into my "fastfood" cravings it's just i hate starving all day !!! It makes it hard to stay on the diet. Any suggestions ????

Awesome question. I also teach a lot and mostly at night, so by the time I get home, I'm like a human vacuum....so bad!

It doesn't matter if I teach am or pm, a LOT of exercise makes me ravenous too...guzzling water flavored with a little cranberry juice helps, but still want FOOD! And tons of celery sometimes doesn't cut it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.