Howard Stern fans

JennieR

Cathlete
Travisli and I were thinking about starting a social group for HS fans. I know there are some fans on this forum. We're just wondering if anyone would like to join. I haven't created the group yet. I'm just seeing if anyone is interested.

I listen to Howard and I am wondering where he is today. I caught the end of two other hosts saying that they are filling in for him today because something happened and is not allowed to be on the air today? Now it is Mastertape theatre.

Also has anyone else notice lately since the merger of xm and sirius that the music is not the same? I am finding that I am constantly changing the channels and I am not hearing the rare songs that they use to play. I can remember hearing some B sides of older rock artists and know it just seems like I am listening to regular radio content. :(

Wait a minute, the Mastertape theatre is from April 1, 2004, maybe that was a joke. They are probably off for the inauguration.

I am a big fan - and they do always take Presidents Day off - so Master Tape theatre today.

I would join a group :)

OMG me too, me too! I adore Howard...and Robin, and Artie, and Fred..add me to the list. I thought during holidays they play old stuff?

Yay!! I knew there'd be interest!!

Yep, they always take the holidays off, MLK day being one of them so it's Mastertape today. . .they'll be back tomorrow though ;)

I'm very glad to see there's some interest in the group. I thought I was going to have to bump the thread.

I'll go ahead and start our social group.

Go up to the top of this page. On the right hand side you'll see something that says "Quick Links". Choose that, then from there if you scroll down a bit it'll say "Social Groups". Click on social groups and join HS fans. I think all you have to do is hit "join this club". Or something like that.

ha ha Travis. I was going to write to you and tell you to get on the Cathe forums today to catch up here, since you said it was quiet at work,..... and I see you already did! ;)

I haven't listened to Howard since about a year before he went to Sirius. He got so annoying bitching about the FCC all the time. I miss his interviews, he was great at them...but I don't miss the arguing. That just annoyed me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.