How to write a letter to offer PT and Group Fitness

denise5

Cathlete
Hello All!

I am working on starting my own Personal Training and Group Fitness company. I am interested in working with older adults. Besides my PT certification, I have several certifications in the area of senior fitness. I want to write letters to the 50+ communities and assisted living communities in my area introducing myself and offering services. I have no idea how to write this letter. I have researched online for examples but cannot find any. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks!

Have you completed a Business plan, market analysis and marketing plan? Once completed it would be a lot easier to write your introductory letter.

Hello Lannette!

Thank you for replying. Yes, I have completed all of the things you mentioned. I just need help with the first sentence or two. I want to write something that will grab attention and make the person want to read more.

Hi Denise,
I just checked my three certification websites and there aren’t any samples there either.

Maybe you could start with an outline or simple bullet points. What are the most important ideas you want to get across?

Maybe the first sentence could introduce the most important idea that about the service you’ll provide. Then you could introduce yourself. Finally you could list the other benefits.

Looking for some sample PT fliers on line might provide some ideas.
Lannette

You’re welcome. Once you put something together I bet others would be happy to read it and give you feedback.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.