how to request a "sticky"

dbelden1

Cathlete
Hi SNM:

There is a terriffic member (shywolf) that has worked hard to keep an ongoing list of all Cathe's monthly rotations. Currently I know there is another rotation list that has a sticky but none of the links are working properly (by butterflygirl I think & most certainly not to diminish her contributions)...

How does a thread get a sticky? I know there are many out there that agree that ShyWolf's list is worth it! :)

"Index of Cathe Rotations April '03 - Jul '08 (CatheNation Links)" is the name of the thread under Video & DVD Rotations!

thanks,

I second that request, as I'm sure many others would, as well. I helped keep the new thread updated for a few months myself, but that was before the change to the new format. I'm wondering, though, with the new feature of being able to add rotations automatically to the WM calendar, whether they will all be listed in that spot in the near future and we won't need to worry about trying to do it ourselves and have it "stickied."

They now have November AND October Cathe rotations listed so maybe they are working on it :) Keeping fingers crossed! Under Rotations Created by Other Users, there is quite a list going on... not sure where they came from and didn't want to mess up my current rotation (as it is a little quirky as it is) but wonders if they are from the Create a Rotation option?

looking forward to SNM's reply :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.