How to make changes to a rotation in Workout Manager

kblvr

Cathlete
I'm completely stumped. I downloaded the XTrain/LIS rotation to my calendar. But I would like to add a rest week at the end of each month. I can't figure out how to move workouts to a different day (or move weeks at a time). Can someone please help me out?

Thanks!!!

Can't figure this one out either! The tutorial is incredibly basic. I worry that you can't insert days of rest or move whole weeks. That really should be an option on the right hand side where they list all the workouts you can drag and drop.

If there is a way, I'd like to know about it. I've had to manually adjust by dragging and dropping--takes a while. It really would be helpful to be able to make changes to a long rotation, like if you get sick or something comes up in your life.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Lol. I didn't know it was possible to drag and drop, I will try that. Thanks!

I sometimes change my workouts around based on various things, and when these occur near the end of the month it's a big pain. It would be really helpful if there was a way to cut and paste a workout into another month (maybe how you can drag things around from one screen to the next on the iphone?). The way I do it now: Copy the workout, which brings me into the month ahead. Then I have to click back to the previous month and delete. Alot of time and work :(

On the computer you can click on the workout in the calendar and drag it to another day. I son't know if this would help you. I can't do it from my ipad, just the regular computer. I did this when I added a rest week to my 90 days.

Thank you!!! I had no idea how to copy or even delete a workout. I finally figured that out. I finally got everything moved to where I want it. It was a pain-esp when moving workouts to a different month-but at least it was possible. Thanks everybody!!!

The drag and drop *is* nice but it would be great to be able to insert a rest day or two and have the program shift all the workouts out accordingly. As it is now, it looks like you have to do this all manually.

I hurt my back last week and was on forced rest for a few days, I decided to delete the rotation and enter manually which is a bummer.

editing a rotation

As others have mentioned you can always drag and drop workouts in your calendar to whatever date you like. You can also set up recurring workouts. Finally, another way to edit a workout is to click on the "Rotation Icon" and then select the "edit rotation box". This wizard will walk you through a few steps and then you can make your changes or delete the entire rotation.

SNM:

Say I want to add 2 rest days in the first week of my rotation. I then need to manually move each of the following ~25 workouts out two days right? Or is there a way to select them all and move them together? Otherwise, that's pretty tedious......

Thanks,
TmJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.