How to Lose Some Bulk from Muscle...

runrn7

HI ALL!!!

I have been working out for the past 15 years, and have noticed that I have gotten smaller and bigger in some areas due to some muscle gains...now I am trying to reverse the process and lose some of the bulk...

Any suggestions? Currently I have been trying this...Cathe leg tape on one day, a total bpdy training session with high reps/lower weights one day and another Cathe total body tape another day along with my cardio sessions 6 days/week...I am an avid runner and just got into training for triathlons.

Sny suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cathe...any advice?

Thanks!

Hi Runrn7!

If you feel an area has developed too much muscle, usually cutting back to training that area one (maximum two) time per week with high reps and lighter will help in bringing the size down. Usually you will see a difference within 3 to 6 weeks.

I happen to notice that you said you just got into training for triathlons. You may want to check with a triathlon coach about what to do since it is my understanding that your training will become much more sports specific now and change all together to meet the needs of the competition/event.

Good Luck!

Thanks, Cathe!

I do have a tri coach/trainer I get my training schedules from and I meet with once/week for weights, but on the otherr days I train at home I enjoy using your tapes since I have had success with them in the past.

I do a total body training w/the coach/trainer.

some weeks I can squeeze two other training sessions in with your tapes, and other weeks just one other one....so are there any weight tapes that may be better over the other to achieve the results I am looking for?

THANKS AGAIN!

Pamela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.